What to Bring --- Overnight
Health History Form – in Getting Ready to Rock
Camp Jam Waivers - in Getting Ready to Rock
Doctors Note – If applicable
What To Bring Gear Checklist – completed and signed – in Getting Ready to Rock Packet
What To Bring – General Items
Camp Jam overnight students must bring clothes, snacks, beverages, toiletries and hygiene materials, blankets, watches, key chains and alarm clocks. Bringing extra spending money is encouraged in case students want to buy a pizza at night. Musicians also need to bring proof of family medical insurance or they will not be allowed to participate.
Please Note: Campers who lose their room key will be charged $75 for a replacement.
What to Bring – Music Gear
All campers at Camp Jam are required to bring their own gear to camp just like a real rehearsal or gig. However, if you do not have the music gear needed you have the option of securing gear through our affordable Student Equipment Program. Gear fees do not apply to one specific piece or brand of gear. Camp Jam secures gear for the purpose of multi-camper use if they do not bring their own.
Student equipment and can be ordered at the time of registration (suggested) or later by calling the Camp Jam office. All transactions for rentals must be completed before 14 business days of your camps start date. Failure to meet the time frame above will cause any gear to be shipped late and will not arrive in time for your camp session. If this happens the only option is to secure from a local backline company that will charge 3 to 5 times more a week which is significantly higher than our affordable student discounted prices.
Camp Jam is not responsible for gear that arrives late due to belated ordering. Please place your orders now or at least 14 business days before the camp start date.
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Combo Guitar Amp
- Must Provide Your Own: Electric guitar, instrument cable, guitar tuner, MP3 player and headphones.
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Bass Amp
- Must Provide Your Own: Electric bass, instrument cable, guitar tuner, MP3 player, headphones
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Drumset
- Must Provide Your Own: – Cymbals (even if you rent a kit) must include 1 ride cymbal, 1 crash symbol and a set if high hat cymbals with the clutch. Please do not bring other cymbals.
- Drumsticks, practice pad, mp3 player and headphones are also required.
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Portable PA, microphone, mic stand, xlr cable
- Must Provide Your Own: – mp3 player, headphones
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Elelectronic keyboard, keyboard stand
- Must Provide Your Own: MP3 player, headphones, instrument cable
- Bring Your Own or Available through the Student Equipment Program: Controller
- Must Provide Your Own: DJ equipment, controller,Laptop, headphones, abelton intro software
Ableton free trial software. Download from www.ableton.com. This is a one month trial so please download no earlier than 2 weeks before camp.
What to Bring - Day Students
Please see our What to Bring for Day and Extended Day Students by clicking here